Harddrive data recovery services
Liverpool, Southport, Ormskirk, Merseyside, Lancashire, Wirral, Cheshire - Possible collection (depends on workload)
Nationwide service by post / carrier.
Data Recovery from any Windows or Mac systems.
We can recover data from any type of:
External plug-in USB hard drive
Flash memory camera cards
CD and DVD's
Typical problems we can help with
We are specialist in Data Recovery
- Computer shop can't recover your data
- Dropped laptops / external hard drives
- Power surge / Power failure
- Motor failure
- Seized spindle
- PCB Failure
- Read / Write Head damaged
- Bad sectors or unreadable sections of disk
- Recover Deleted files
- Recover files after an accidental format
- Computer doesn't startup
- Computer freezes or it appears to stop
- The computer system seems corrupt
- A Virus attack has wiped all your data
- Your data has disappeared
- Hard disk unrecognised by the computer
- Recover deleted photos from a camera card
- Camera card issued 'format' message
- Damaged system files
- Incorrect installations
- Startup errors
- Missing partitions
- Engineer replaced failed hard drive but data on old disk
If your data is irreplacable, critical to your business, a collection that has taken years to build, important school / university notes or years worth
of family photos, don't risk losing everything by letting someone 'have a go' at getting it back for you. Even experienced computer staff
are unlikely to have the knowledge and equipment to successfully recover your data.
We use the latest forensic
recovery software and equipment to ensure the best possible data recovery results. We have flexible hard drive data recovery tools, not
usually available at computer shops or in IT departments. Our equipment allows us to manipulate disks in all sorts of ways to give us the
best chance of recovering your data. As an example - We can read between any 2 points on a disk, skip over damaged areas and start again
after the damaged area. Sometimes we recover backwards from the end of the data, working forwards towards the start of the data where the damage has occurred.
If the damage is severe then we have access to clean room facilities so that parts can be swapped for recovery purposes.
To ensure that we make the best possible attempt at recovering your data we operate on a 'NO FIX = NO FEE' basis. That means - If we don't get your data back -
we don't get paid! You have no need to worry about sensitive data as our Data Recovery service is both confidential and non-destructive.
You may only get one chance to recover your data, make sure it counts!
CONTACT US NOW